Cancellation & Returns
If you change your mind on an item purchased, you may return it for an exchange or refund, providing that goods are returned within a timely manner and meet the below conditions.
To return/exchange an item, please check that:
• Goods are in saleable condition
• Goods are unopen and unused with original original package sent
• You have retained a copy of your Tax Invoice
If you are seeking a refund, please contact our Customer Service Team to co-ordinate your return request via post.
If you wish to cancel your order:
Before despatch - you must notify us as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com and attached a copy of your receipt.
If goods have already been dispatched - You must return them within 14 working days of from purchase date.
For items that have been delivered with our "FREE STANDARD DELIVERY" there will be a return a charge of $19.95 to cover our postage and handling cost. That is any order over $99 will be refunded the amount you paid less $19.95.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping paid initially will be deducted from your refund.
We recommend that items are returned to us via registered Australia Post to ensure that they are trackable and protected during transit.
Please note that the above change of mind policy does not impact your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and Regulations.
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
To return an item by mail, please follow the below steps:
1. Ensure that your goods meet the return conditions.
2. Contact our Customer Service Team firstname.lastname@example.org. Advise the representative that you would like to request a return and they will guide through the return process.
3. Once your goods have been accepted, your return/exchange will be processed. Your refund generally takes up to five business days, subject to your bank.